Located in the Ohio Valley—heartland of the plastics industry—Polymers by Design (PBD) was established to provide our customers with high-quality resins, competitive pricing and on-time delivery. PBD represents manufacturers who supply prime, compounded, color-matched, reprocessed, generic, virgin-grade and reclaimed resin. Our ‘PBD-green” family of materials represents best practices in recycling and sustainable manufacturing to enable our customers to comply with environmental mandates.
• Engineered Resins – our specialty is the production of engineered and modified resins extruded to meet the demands of our competitive global marketplace.
• Custom Colors – choose from a variety of stock colors or allow PBD to quote your resin, colored to match your specifications.
• Compounding – a variety of compounds and alloys are available in prime, virgin grade or reprocessed resins.
• Resin Types – PC, ABS, PCABS, PBT, PCPBT, PP, NYL, PPO, PPC, TPE/TPO, LDPE, HDPE, PVC, HIPS and more.
• Design and engineering services
• Process evaluation consulting: on-site evaluation of current practices and manufacturing techniques and recommendations for improvement.
• Management consulting: drawing from 25 years of senior-level management, we can facilitate team-building and communications.
• Packaging consulting: includes concept, design and prototype packages for marketing.
CEO and Owner of PBD, has a unique understanding of good business practices and how to maintain clients. She is highly experienced in management, with over 25 year experience managing teams, having worked in both state and federal government positions as well as private industry. Janet has recently completed several marketing and management training courses and has served on several non-profit boards.
B.S. & M.S. in Materials Science Engineering. Mark has over 28 years in the Plastics Industry and is a member of SPE, NPE and PMMI. Mark is a noted public speaker, presenting at several trade shows and conferences. He is experienced in senior level management, consulting and has over 20 years of machine design experience.